Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back to School


Just an update: We are back in Morgantown as of yesterday! Which means, back to school for both of us. Joey walked into school after a month+ break with ease. He loves pre-school and he LOVES Haley, his "girlfriend." They were playing by the time I left his school this morning and were still playing when I got back. She is such a sweet little girl!! Joey has made so many good friends at school and at home in Pittsburgh through good friends and family. On Thursday Joey will be enrolled in KINDERGARTEN! I can't believe it... I decided that he will be going to Eden Christian Academy in Wexford and that he will do full day kindergarten. We toured his "new school" a few weeks back and I know he is really excited about it!! Seems like yesterday that he was a baby and we spent the days at home together... It's bittersweet!! These are a few pictures of Joey when he and I moved to Morgantown and he 1st started Pre-School...

No comments: